The World According to Monsanto – Full Documentary

by Adam Shake · 110 comments

Post image for The World According to Monsanto – Full Documentary

The World According to Monsanto  The World According to Monsanto   Full Documentary is an in-depth Documentary that looks at the domination of the agricultural industry from one of the world’s most insidious and powerful companies. We are pleased to bring you the full documentary in 10 parts.

This is one of the most powerful, must see films for anyone interested in the behind the scenes world of the food industry, and how just one world dominating corporation holds the keys and patents to much of the world’s food supply.

Monsanto, which started out as one of the planet’s largest chemical companies is also responsible for such chemical compounds as Agent Orange, Bovine Growth Hormone, PCBs and genetically-engineered crops.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Related posts:

1. Food Inc. – Full Documentary
  2. Monsanto News Roundup – A Frankenfood Extravaganza of GMO News Articles
  3. Monsanto Gets Beat–May Lose Beets (cartoon)

{ 8 trackbacks }

Free Documentary Screenings with OPIRG-Brock « Brock Animal Rights Club
January 7, 2010 at 8:12 pm
The world accoring to Monsanto « A few things from here and there…
January 16, 2010 at 2:00 pm
Monsanto GM Corn Causing Organ Failure In Rats: Study (Everything You Need To Know)
January 20, 2010 at 3:32 pm
Monsanto GM Corn Causing Organ Failure In Rats Study « Green project.tv
January 22, 2010 at 4:44 pm
Alfalfa at the Eleventh Hour
February 2, 2010 at 10:36 pm
Gee « crazy dumbsaint of the mind
February 6, 2010 at 10:20 am
The Health Coup » Monsanto: Genetically Unethical
February 22, 2010 at 12:20 am
You dont like GM foods? JAIL! « Believe In Something
February 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm

{ 102 comments… read them below or add one }

1 solar panels for sale December 6, 2009 at 7:43 pm

It looks like the video has been removed. It’s too bad I was really hoping to watch it. I have recently started growing my own vegetable and herbs, and not only is it fun, but they taste much better than the ones you can get at the stores.

2 Colin December 16, 2009 at 2:41 pm
3 Adam Shake December 16, 2009 at 3:12 pm

Thank you Colin. It looks like my link was broken. Thanks for the heads up.

4 Benjamin December 22, 2009 at 2:54 am

I found the segment in the monsanto documentary with jonathan matthews of GM watch(UK)especially compelling.Imagine these companies using fake people with fake names using fake dialogue between one another on the net to discredit critics of biotech.Absolutely shameless.

5 tiramisu January 20, 2010 at 3:23 am

It seems to me that there is a straw man argument being set up that the alternative to GMO is Organic. That is not the case. Traditional farming with pesticides continues to be a viable option to roundup ready crops.

Another issue is the personification of a Corporation. This is silly on so many levels. The individuals making these criminal decisions need to be prosecuted and the individuals being harmed need to take precedence over a the legal fiction that a corporation is a human being. A corporation is not even the representation of a human being like a community, a country or even a church.

If a corporation is found guilty of a crime against a person it should be dis-incorporated and it’s officers should be charged not just civilly but criminally,

6 Jim October 13, 2010 at 7:09 am

Why after years of malpractice this company is allowed to exist in our country is beyond me. It speaks of the corruption of the FDA and our government. The company should be dissolved and all of its patents nullified. To do less it to perpetuate its ability to victimize society. Yet this will fall on deaf ears and they will continue to do business due to their financial power. It’s so disgusting… what is left to do?

7 sonia hernandez April 19, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I am with the University of Houston-Clear Lake. I manage a film program. I am interested in screening “The World According to Monsanto.” Do you know who has the copyright?

8 Adam Shake April 19, 2010 at 6:31 pm

I’m sorry Sonia, I do not.

9 Sabina Podjed April 20, 2010 at 1:35 am

Hi, Sonia,
I think European TV Channel Arte has shot the documentary and has the right for it. But I’m not surre.

10 randy May 10, 2010 at 10:49 am

Be very careful about this untruthful propaganda paid for by DuPont, Monsanto’s competitor.

11 spiff May 10, 2010 at 5:19 pm

Untruthful propaganda!! Maybe randy is just another Monsanto employee… Please, just watch the documentary and decide by yourselves.

12 Dick Mara May 10, 2010 at 9:31 pm

The movie about Monsanto is excellent! I saw it on the Sundance Channel, I believe. Also, I highly recomend th movie “Food, Inc.”. You will never think of a grocery store in the same way again, and forget about all the fast food chains.

13 Dick Mara May 10, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Really??? I sure don’t remember that. It wouldn’t hurt to say it again, though.

14 Katie May 14, 2010 at 8:07 am

To Randy,
I have recently started trying to educate myself and look at both sides of this argument. I have watched the documentary. Will you please clarify what is untruthful. Thanks!

15 Chris May 14, 2010 at 9:28 am

To Katie,
He cannot clarify anything, as he is just another Monsanto employee…
Cant clarify truth…

16 Ian June 13, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Monsanto has their reply posted on the website. http://www.monsanto.com/foodinc/. Just to let you know if you are interested in both sides. Personally, I think these guys are scum.

17 Katie June 14, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Thank you Ian! Going to take a look right now.

18 Robbie K June 16, 2010 at 10:44 pm

Ian, it appears from what I read in the court documents posted on the Monsanto response, the farmer did only that which he had practiced for decades – to reuse seeds from his own fields for future crops. I won’t speculate as to whether he actually knew he was using GMO tainted seeds. I am sure he would be content if his neighbors never used the corrupted seed that would eventually pollute his fields. I for one will surely start looking at local farmers markets and maybe even start my own garden.
Monsanto is definitely a company that needs to be stopped.

19 humanbeing September 27, 2010 at 2:52 pm

One thing anyone who sees this website and wondering what can be done is: if you know any farmers talk to them about this issue and urge them not to grow GMO seeds.

20 Chris November 2, 2010 at 2:35 pm

It dont matter if you talk with them. They get screwed no matter what. Reason for it is that:
If a farmer already picked Monsanto seeds, they have no choice but to stick with them.
If a farmer does NOT pick Monsanto, then the farmer next door infects the field, then gets sued by Monsanto, and Viola, farmer is screwed. its a dual edge sword, you cant win no matter which way you put it.

The only way to win this, is to have congress acknowledge the fact that a field can be contaminated with Monsanto seed and therefore Monsanto can no longer sue the farmer, but we all know thats never gonna happen. Not when Monsanto former employees are in Congress.

21 Joe October 8, 2010 at 5:55 pm

GMO has got to go !

22 E October 28, 2010 at 12:06 am

Looked for this film on Netflix but its no where to be found…nothing came up on the search results…whats up with that?

23 Chris November 2, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Film is still on Google website. Search Monsanto under Videos and you will see the full video…

24 auto dealers online November 23, 2010 at 5:03 am

If you want to get something we need to drastically modify their lifestyle. It is not enough for some people to do good things and the rest of us to mock us. I believe that only through a long education of the younger generation will get long term results.

25 Pariuri Sportive November 29, 2010 at 1:49 pm